Today is the day I moved into my little room in Amstelveen, Amsterdam. After my parents left, I tried to decorate my room to make it a bit cosier. Is it just me or does anyone else need to have some candles, lights pillows and blankets in the room/house to feel at home? I just can’t live without. To make my room complete I brought my letter board.
A fresh start means a new quote! So I started scrolling through my Pinterest and found the funniest quote ever. “Make that the cat wise”. It is a dutch proverb translated into English and God it makes me laugh! So this quote gave me the idea to bundle a bunch of dutch proverbs and their literal translations. I assure you, you will laugh your *** off!
- It rains steel pipes.
- I fell with the door in the house.
- There is nothing on the hand.
- I shall let them smell a poopy.
- I don’t trust you for a meter.
- Unfortunately peanut butter.
- There is not a ball on tv.
- It walks in the soup.
- And than the monkey comes out of the sleeve.
- When one sheep is over the dam, the others follow.
- Give him from cotton.
- Go your gang.
- I have a walking nose.
I sometimes walk too hard from staple.
I will keep an eye in the sail.
- Sand over it.
- I will see it through the fingers.
- There is work to the shop!
- I stick you a heart under the belt.
- I’m monkey proud of you.
- Life is a party, but you must self the slingers uphanging.
- I believe there no bag from!
I hope you will laugh as hard as I did while writing this hahaha
If you happen to know more funny proverbs, leave them in a comment!