Antwerp is the hottest city of Belgium and full of trendy hotspots to give your legs (and wallet 😉 ) a break from all the shopping. From the most insta-worthy dishes to multi-cultural and typical Belgian goodies. You can find it all in the vibrant diamond city. During college I discovered a lot of great hotspots which I wanted to combine for you in a list. Enjoy:
- Maison Tartine – Sandwiches, yoghurt, coffee and croissants… what else do you need?!
- Cafématic – Insert coffee to begin…
- Le Pain Quotidien – Fresh and biological food.
- Crumbles and beans – Cake, sandwiches, croissants and jam…
- Nellies – My favorite? Breakie Board: Avocado toast – Little Italy Sandwich.
- Barchel – The perfect hotspot next to the city park!
- Barnini – Well-known for their delicious bagels. (Picture)
- Urban Wraps – Not your regular wraps.
- The Chocolate Box – One club sandwich please…
- Pasta Hippo Vino – Great pasta in the heart of Antwerp.
- Zaowang – Hands down thé best sushi in town!
- Cuchina 48 – My favorite Italian restaurant of Antwerp, with a beautiful view of the MAS!
- BÚN – Say hi to my friend and her family! They have the best Vietnamese hotspot in town.
- Pick & Mex – Perfect if you love Mexican.
Feel free to hit me up if you want more hotspots 😉